Isothermal Mastermix Selection Guide
- OptiGene’s Isothermal Mastermixes allow real-time fluorescence detection of amplified DNA and RNA on the Genie® II and Genie® III platforms.
- Mixes are also suitable for generic qPCR instrumentation.
- An anneal curve can be generated post amplification to confirm the amplification product; eliminating the need for gel electrophoresis or turbidity detection; essential for a closed-tube system.
Isothermal mastermixes are suitable for end-point detection but this practice is strongly discouraged due to the extremely high probability of contamination when opening the reaction tube.
- OptiGene’s isothermal mastermixes are fully licensed for LAMP by Eiken Chemical Company.
- OptiGene’s isothermal mastermixes are suitable for alternative isothermal amplification technologies.
- Proprietary and patented reagents offer the fastest reaction times available.
- OptiGene’s DNA polymerases are also available separately.
ISO-001 Isothermal Master Mix - 400 reactions
ISO-001nd Isothermal Master Mix, no dye - 400 reactions
ISO-002 Isothermal Master Mix - 2000 reactions - 5 x 400rxn kits
ISO-002nd Isothermal Master Mix, no dye - 2000 reactions - 5 x 400rxn