Genie® II & Genie® III use a proprietary tube strip that maximises optical and thermal efficiencies with a locking cap providing a closed-tube system. The strips have the following advantages:
- Seal-and-lock mechanism to prevent contamination
- Individually capped
- Non-fluorescent and optically clear
- Wings for ease of handling
- Raised rim for foil sealing
- Each strip has 8-tubes with a working volume of 20 — 150 µl
|OP-0008-50||Genie® tubes Small pack size - 50 strips of 8 tubes|
|OP-0008-500||Genie® tubes Large pack size - 500 strips of 8 tubes|
Reliable and easy-to-use, the Prism™ Mini is compact and economical, an excellent accessory for the Genie® II and Genie® III. The Prism™ Mini can be used for a wide range of molecular biology separations and quick spins. The centrifuge was designed to be extremely compact with an exceptionally small footprint. It includes 2 quick release interchangeable rotors (8 place 1.5/2.0ml rotor and 4 place PCR strip rotor), which spin up to 6000 RPM’s. The electronic brake and self opening lid allow for quick deceleration to reduce handling time. The Prism™ Mini’s maintenance-free drive is remarkably quiet and the unique design allows for excellent air-flow, to protect temperature-sensitive samples.
- New rotor designs for increased sample capacity
- Self opening lid enables single-handed operation
- Quick release rotor hub allows for easy rotor exchange
- Built in braking system for rapid sample processing
Genie® Strip Holder
The Genie® strip holder allows you to set up your reactions quickly and easily. The aluminium holder can also act as a cool block.
|GBLOCK-01||Cooling block for setting up reactions Block A|
|GBLOCK-02||Cooling block for setting up reactions Block B|
|GBLOCK-03||Cooling block for setting up reactions Block A + B|
Genie® II Carry case
We are able to provide a robust carry case for Genie® II allowing you to safely transport or store your Genie® II.
|OP-CASE1||Robust Carry Case for Genie® II|